We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join the B2B Digital function of a leading travel experiences provider. If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you!
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing strategies for core disciplines, managing and optimizing the execution across digital marketing channels and driving forward their evolution.
The ideal candidate will have a strong grasp of digital marketing disciplines and a positive and proactive approach to leading digital marketing projects and initiatives from concept to execution.
This role is a key part of the Digital Team; reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing and working alongside the Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for delivering the B2B digital marketing plan.
- Working with Head of Digital Marketing to develop strategies and tangible delivery plans for core digital channels, aligned to wider marketing objectives related to brand awareness, audience engagement and lead generation
- Website management
- Plan, execute and optimise content management & development roadmap
- Consult, develop and execute personalisation for target audiences
- Consult, recommend, manage & optimise campaign landing pages
- Tech lead (Sitecore) and day-to-day agency lead
- Develop SEO strategy, managing ongoing plan, define best practice, execute & optimise
- Social media
- Build on strategy, define & manage plan, execute & optimise
- Define approach & rollout social listening & monitoring
- Manage and optimise social media initiatives
- Work with Campaign Manager & team to support go-to-market campaigns and email marketing.
- Performance optimisation
- Proactively consult and recommend optimised approach
- Plan, manage and implement test & learn approach
- Identify insights and trends to continually optimise performance & spend
- Measurement & insights
- Track, measure & report and develop insights & benchmarks
- Monitor, evaluate and champion emerging approaches, best practices & technologies.
- People management
- Line management & continued development of Digital Marketing Executive/s.
Skills and Experience;
- Solid digital marketing and tech experience; website content & development, SEO and social media preferred
- Previous experience in B2B marketing and working with global, multi-functional teams
- Understanding of, or experience in working in a global business with a large portfolio of products and services
- Results-driven, proactive, assertive and ability to use initiative with strong commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management experience.
- Experience working with Sitecore Experience, Salesforce CRM & Marketing Cloud, Social Studio and analytics tools – advantageous.