This is an excellent chance to join a FTSE 100 company and market leading media business. This role is based within a busy digital department responsible for a portfolio of events and building their digital solutions. In this position you will oversee a portfolio of customer portals and networking tools driving commercial return and increased customer engagement & satisfaction. This is a hands-on role, which will include launching new portals, managing integrations and constantly improving the customer journey across the internal and external systems and multiple event brands.
We are looking for a solid technical understanding of content management systems and web based portals with an emphasis on improving customer experiences and managing integrations. You must be enthusiastic and a keen learner, who is self-motivated and can use your initiative in this fast changing environment.
- Responsibility for the end to end digital customer experience across platforms
- Manage the on-going configuration and support of the SaaS software (Hosted Buyer) platform to meet the needs of the event teams
- Manage the internal product roadmaps and idea collation process, work with internal platform providers to continuously improve the digital customer experience
- Communicate best practices, new functionality and deliver training to staff and stakeholders
- Manage 3rd party suppliers to assist in the planning of event specific system deliverables and the UAT / BAT of new releases of software
- Identifying and reporting bugs and issues to development teams
- Apply best practices and recommend processes for standardisation and managing the platforms efficiently
- Set up, plan and manage integrations between 3rd party platforms and RX internal systems
- Provide reporting dashboards and usage analysis for the team and show
Key skills required:
- An excellent understanding of CMS, CRM and Web Portals.
- Hands on experience working with HTML and CSS
- Able to build effective relationships and influence key stakeholders
- Highly organised; can manage projects, able to multi-task, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Both self-sufficient and an enthusiastic team player
- Able to work calmly under pressure withgreat attention to detail
- Excellent customer service in a highpressure environment
- User acceptance testing(UAT)
- User experience (UX)