We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Vendor Marketing Manager with a background in the technology industry to join an award-winning IT reseller.
The main function of this role will be to work with the one of the key vendors, Microsoft and the Microsoft Alliances Manager to create and effectively deliver full-mix marketing campaigns.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Work with key stakeholders within the business to understand our USP and plan key campaigns to support business objectives
- To work with Solutions team, to create key GTM propositions
- Manage own activity to ensure KPIS are reached
- Undertake all planning of any campaign and get buy in from stakeholders within the business
- Be able to apply full marketing mix to any campaign activity planned
- Responsible for ensuring that campaigns are run to time and on budget
- Effectively track and analyse marketing ROI, specifically cost per lead, cost per opportunity etc.
- Production of ‘win-back’ campaigns for dormant customers working closely with sales teams
- To strengthen the brand/market positioning as an industry thought leader and customer-first consultant. Assure consistent communication of brand image and position both internally and externally
Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years + in Marketing departments, with at least 2 years in IT industry
- Microsoft Dynamics, Dotmailer, WordPress knowledge preferred
- Understanding of public and private market sectors, market trends, and the competitive landscape;
- Proven track record in developing & delivering successful campaigns with demonstrable ROI
- Demonstrate the ability and have prior experience of developing campaign plans to achieve business outcomes and then executing against the plan;
- Demonstrable experience of developing and delivering campaigns as part of a wider marketing plan
- Good understanding of channel sales processes and the role of a reseller
- An understanding of how to manage integrated sales & marketing campaigns from inception through to fruition which have resulted in demonstrable revenue and/or GM growth.
- Knowledge of how to analyse campaign effectiveness and make recommendations for future improvement