We are looking for an experienced marketer to join an award winning FinTech business as their Senior Marketing Manager.
Working as part of the marketing and communications team the Senior Marketing Manager will have the remit to manage marketing and communication activities at a product and corporate level.
The Marketing Manager will need to work closely will key stakeholders in the business including sales, client management and product management to help deliver challenging growth targets.
- Develop and execute marketing and communications plans for products and services with clearly defined value propositions
- Work closely with all internal teams to ensure they have the necessary material and messages when interacting with clients or prospects
- Position the business as the leader in its industry working closely with external partners and media contacts
- Create campaigns, initiatives and content to engage with prospects and clients through multiple channels
- Develop and deliver online campaigns including content generation and management of any social media and online presence
- Deliver targeted lead generation and cross-sell campaigns at a product and regional level
- Manage external industry events and conferences
- Development of messaging, storylines, for all major product announcements
- Prepare and draft press releases, briefing notes and FAQs as required
Skills and Experience
- Experience in the development and execution of successful digital and offline campaigns. A track record of delivering projects and/or programmes
- Proven ability to develop plans and operationally deliver against objectives with an emphasis on clearly articulating value propositions simply and concisely
- Strong knowledge of multiple communication disciplines including product and corporate communications, brand management, media relations and social media
- Excellent task management and organisation skills across diverse projects with tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to gain internal respect and build consensus quickly
- A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better and a practical understanding of how to successfully implement change
- Good working knowledge of multiple marketing tools including email campaigns, social media management, AdWords/analytics, CRM and Content Management Systems
- Knowledge of financial drivers of performance and experience of managing budgets and reporting ROI against activity and spend.