We are looking for an experienced and driven marketer to join one of the UK’s leading disruptive providers of digital technology as their Sector Marketing Manager.
This is a brand new role and will provide an excellent opportunity join a rapidly growing business, affecting real change.
The Sector Marketing Manager will join the commercial team and take the lead on engaging with targeted consumer ISP’s, mobile operators and public sector organisations, all with the aim of achieving sales acquisition and communication objectives within each vertical sector.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinating effective messaging and sales enablement materials in collaboration with our Propositions Marketing Manager
- Creating and executing targeted 1:1, 1:few and 1:many proposition campaigns
- Coordinating the creation of reference materials (e.g. case studies, white papers) in collaboration with Corporate Communications and vertical Sales Teams
- Coordinating media engagement messaging in collaboration with Corporate Comms
- Negotiating and coordinating event participation where required, including speaking opportunities and content development
- Measuring activities and feedback to drive continual improvement
- Managing and maximising the use of the allocated marketing budget and recommending/influencing budget for the subsequent year
Skills and Experience:
This role will suit an ambitious marketer who has demonstrable B2B experience across online and offline channels, including targeted customer analysis, proposition content creation, campaign/event planning and execution, measurement and reporting.
Marketing experience in mobile, tech, telecoms and/or public sector would be a bonus!
What you will get:
- 25 days holiday
- 15% bonus (based on company and individual performance)
- Private healthcare
- Learning and development opportunities
- Pension contribution
- Massive opportunities for career progression
The business expects a lot from the team, but they also want everyone to feel supported and empowered in helping them deliver their mission. That’s why they make sure to provide opportunities for you to learn, develop your career, use your talents, and fulfil your potential.