We are looking for a Marketing Manager with a background in events to join a leading B2B information provider.
Based in Central London the successful candidate will lead and deliver the marketing strategy for corporate events and commercial advertising products.
This is a brilliant opportunity to take great events that are popular with delegates and sponsors alike, and turn them into THE events for the industry, the staples in the calendar, year on year.
Required skills and experience;
- Solid experience as a marketing manager or senior marketing manager delivering a high volume of effective marketing activity across multiple channels
- Experience in marketing conferences/events
- Proactive self-starter
- Results driven, commercial mindset
- Good understanding and experience of using marketing technology – CRM and email broadcast tools in particular
- Deep experience using a range of common digital and offline channels including email, SEO, PPC, social media, PR, brochures and other collateral – ability to demonstrate how you’ve designed and implemented multi-channel campaigns to deliver excellent results
- Confident working with internal and external stakeholders including high value clients
- Knowledge of how to design tracking and reports with feedback cycles to ensure activity is measurable and insights are actionable
- Strong copywriting skills