This is a unique opportunity for a highly experienced digital leader to join one of the UK’s leading independent technology and telecoms providers as their Head of Digital Marketing.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, The Head of Digital is responsible for creating the digital marketing vision for the business, developing an online marketing strategy and leading the implementation of that strategy.
Strategy and planning
- Translating a vision for online marketing into a coherent digital marketing strategy
- Working with the corporate marketing and communications team and sector teams to advise, coordinate and approve digital marketing strategies, plans and activities
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company
- Oversee design, performance and continuous improvement of all digital/web public platforms and tools including corporate website, campaign microsites, marketing automation platforms, google analytics and social media platforms
- Managing the redesign of the corporate website
- Selection of digital and social media agency resources
- Overseeing all agency support ensuring a high quality of work, timeline support and budget management
- Developing and executing integrated online strategy with wider company marketing plans
- Marketing automation for lead nurturing/drip campaigns.
- Using PPC, SEO, email campaigns, blogs, forums, and other social media experience to drive brand awareness and generate leads
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
Knowledge and Experience;
- 8+ years of hands on digital marketing experience
- 2+ years at senior/leadership level (‘Head of’ or equivalent)
- Both B2B and B2C experience
- Demonstrable experience in delivery of successful web development projects and implementation and operation of effective marketing automation capabilities
- Demonstrable experience executing PPC, SEO and social strategies
- Self-starter, capable of effective prioritisation of activities and deliverables in a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Implementation and optimisation experience of Pardot or Hubspot automation platforms
- Experience of driving highly targeted awareness campaign activity in B2B and B2C space