This is a fantastic chance to join a FTSE 100 provider of business process management and professional service solutions with staff across the world.
They are looking for a Graphic Designer to support the UK business with creating the Artwork for client communication projects across a variety of media. The role will entail amending documents, files and artwork provided by senior members of the Creative team, Projects or Strategic Consultants. You will typeset brochures, booklets, newsletters and other collateral using content provided. In addition, you will get involved with page layouts, re-touching, image manipulation and the setup of design templates..
What you will do:
- Artwork/amend new and ongoing creative projects with the design team for both print and online media for client communication projects
- Work with the digital designers/web developers to provide final artwork for client websites
- Work with senior members of the team to help develop and implement product development for new communications products
- Ensure quality and consistency in the finished product for typeset artwork. This includes imagery and colour palette that is compliant with the brand guidelines supplied
- Help and support with the production of presentation and pitch material
- Assist in the sales and marketing requirements of the team
What we’re looking for:
Demonstrable working expertise in the following design software:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Webtools such as Sketch
- Microsoft software including PowerPoint and Word
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary
- 23 days holiday (rising to 25) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave…and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology