We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join a leading provider of customer experiences and loyalty services. Working within a team reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, the Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for delivering the B2B digital marketing plan with specific responsibility for social media channels.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day operations and content management of these channels to ensure a proactive and productive online presence that drives brand awareness, increases traffic to the website and supports the overarching marketing plan and business objectives.
The Digital Marketing Executive will also have exposure to wider digital marketing projects and initiatives that underpin the digital marketing strategy and support the rest of the team on campaigns and projects across all digital channels.
- Working closely with the Head of Digital Marketing, support the implementation of the social media strategy and plan to define and manage a clear operational and communication approach for each relevant social network (primarily LinkedIn)
- Manage and own the operations of the B2B social media accounts on a day-to-day basis, including content scheduling, management and optimisation, in conjunction with the sector marketing teams and campaign activity
- Work closely with the wider marketing teams and other relevant teams across the business to ensure visibility of a clearly articulated editorial schedule for social media messaging and broadcasting, aligned to integrated campaigns, conferences, PR, recruitment and corporate initiatives, and including the sourcing and sharing of relevant 3rd party content aligned to the business strategy.
- Execute social media activity ensuring new and existing copy is relevant, represents total expertise and meets brand guidelines in terms of positioning and tone of voice
- Proactively facilitate the development of new content or repurposed content that is optimised and specifically relevant for social media channels
Knowledge, skills & experience required:
- Understanding of the workings of an international business with a large portfolio of products and services
- Appreciation of digital channels and the importance of online channels in creating audience engagement and supporting brand awareness.
- Previous experience and exposure to digital marketing mandatory (specifically social media – LinkedIn and Twitter predominately)
- Excellent organisational skills & proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- The ability to prioritise tasks and work to strict deadlines
- Appreciation of managing stakeholder expectations
- Intermediate level IT skills including MS Office, with Photoshop, video or other digital tools an advantage
- University graduate (or equivalent) with a marketing, digital or business-related degree
- Ideally at least two years’ experience of working in a marketing role and team, ideally a B2B marketing team with social media management experience
- Be actively involved in social media channels with a keen interest in all aspects of digital marketing