This is a fantastic chance to join a world leading media organisation specialising in events and business information across 40 different countries worldwide. They are looking to hire an enthusiastic marketing executive to work on a market leading portfolio of marine and energy events highlighting the latest smart technologies and intelligent energy solutions. The 2016 event will focus on robotics, cyber security, Internet of Things, subsea systems and new innovations within the oil and gas industry and will attract an international audience.
Working with the Marketing Manager, this role involves the development and execution of marketing communication campaigns across both events.
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning and execution of all marketing campaigns (visitor and exhibitor) and communications across the full marketing mix; including print advertising, direct mail, online marketing, emails and social media.
- Managing all website updates, and creation of online marketing manuals and exhibitor portals.
- Management of and following the communications plan for each event to ensure tasks are carried out on time and within budget.
- Copy-writing for direct mail, email and collateral as required
- Managing media partner and association relationships including negotiating contracts, scheduling activity and carrying out deliverables and executing international advertising campaigns
- Working with a number of external stakeholders including creative agencies, PR agencies and registration companies.
- Liaising with other teams both in London and internationally to deliver marketing campaigns.
- Campaign tracking and analysis
- Execution, collation and interpretation of customer and industry research
- Development and execution of SEO and Social media campaigns.
- Support with implementation and fulfilment of online and offline sponsorship opportunities
- Keeping up to date with relevant industry knowledge and taking part in portfolio training days and workshops.
You will be enthusiastic and self-motivated with a passion for marketing and a willingness to immerse yourself in an exciting industry and a desire to ‘own’ your work.
The following skills and experience is essential:
• Experience across all channels of the marketing mix
• Experience of working with media and handling PR projects
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organisational abilities, accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
• Strong time and project management skills with the ability to prioritise and multi-task
• Strong IT skills
• Ability to travel
To apply send a Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org