This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Campaign Manager to join a growing Marketing team. This is a new role within a rapidly growing business, so this is an excellent time to join and have a real impact on the marketing strategy.
The main function of this role will be to create and execute against an annual campaign plan. The Campaign Manager will focus on delivering campaigns around services and capabilities using the full marketing mix; to increase sales and develop the brand.
- Work with key stakeholders within the business to plan key campaigns that support business objectives.
- Undertake all planning of any campaign and get buy in from stakeholders within the business
- Be able to apply full marketing mix to any campaign activity planned
- Responsible for ensuring that campaigns are run to time and budget
- Run events, ranging from small round tables too large-scale events with 200+ delegates
- Be able to report accurately and concisely to demonstrate success and ROI
- Proactive management of prospect data to convert them into development accounts
- Production of ‘win-back’ campaigns for dormant customers working closely with sales teams
- Manage own activity to ensure KPIS are reached
- To attend and travel to sales, marketing, technical meetings as required in various Trustmarque locations as appropriate
Skills and Experience;
- At least 5 years + in Marketing, with at least 2 years with an IT or services provider
- Understanding of public and private market sectors, market trends, and the competitive landscape
- Proven track record in developing & delivering successful campaigns with demonstrable ROI
- Demonstrate the ability and have prior experience of developing campaign plans to achieve business outcomes and then executing against the plan
- Demonstrable experience of developing and delivering campaigns as part of a wider marketing plan
- Good understanding of Channel sales processes and the role of a reseller
- An understanding of IT in general, networks, and business critical systems;
- An understanding of Channel investment, ROI methodology and the ability of the reseller to effect positive or negative change in terms of partner performance
- An understanding of how to manage integrated sales & marketing campaigns from inception through to fruition which have resulted in demonstrable revenue and/or GM growth
- Knowledge of how to analyse campaign effectiveness and make recommendations for future improvement
- Work in a collaborative, virtual team to achieve shared goals.
- A creative approach to overcoming problems
- Positive attitude to change and ability to adapt in different circumstances
- Proven ability to work with key stakeholders of seniority in the business
- An ability to work well under pressure and juggle multiple projects at once