Role: Business Development Manager
Location: Central London
- Fantastic earning potential
- Extensive Training/Induction Program
- Inclusive and collaborative team culture
Founded in 2003, our client is the leading global community for board-level executives. We exist to provide our Members, who hail from Fortune 500 corporates through to private equity-backed businesses, with a safe, secure environment where they can develop further as leaders and, through access to the expertise and experiences of like-minded individuals, find the inspiration to improve organisational performance.
We are a fast-growing, agile company, constantly looking for solutions to deliver a high level of customer service to our members. Based in London, we have a growing international membership and have recently opened an office in Hong Kong . We take pride in delivering a personal, bespoke service to our members within a vibrant business community.
Due to continued growth, we are looking to appoint a senior Business Development Manager to help introduce our new product offering into the market. This position will be responsible for commercially developing and leveraging relationships both with C-Suite prospects and senior HR and L&D executives to increase key account penetration.
With a genuine interest in business, you will be intellectually curious, have the gravitas to speak credibly at the C-Suite level within large corporates and have a strong work ethic.
- Strategically manage a complex sales process
- Identify and target C-Level decisions makers in large firms
- Create and present compelling proposals that outline the company suite of solutions and how this will deliver ROI to the client
- Negotiate and close business while managing the client relationship throughout the sales and implementation process
- Engage with and advise senior level executives across a broad spectrum of industries and functions
- Liaise with the Relationship Managers to ensure a smooth handover of new members
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in in the Marketing and Advisory teams to develop the product offering
- Full support from management and investment in your professional growth
- Extensive Training/Induction Program to ensure a solid foundation for success
- A chance to impact the organisation, its service offering and success as a whole
- Ability to attend and participate in events with decision-makers and Thought Leaders from some of the world’s pre-eminent companies, business schools and consultancies
- Dynamic and supportive team culture
Desired Skills and Experience
- Several years’ experience in a business development role or similar
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Advanced commercial negotiation and networking skills
- Demonstrated experience building credibility with a senior-level client base
- Proven ability to sell bespoke solutions into HRD or C-level executives of organisations
- Commercially astute with the ability to analyse and research complex information
- Proactive and able to develop the service offering
- Ability to multi-task without compromising strong attention to detail
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to influence at board level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated and outcomes focused